My Lyfestyle Through Lyrics
The more I’m on twitter I’m realizing people use it as a tool to not just network, but also to make love connections.
Is twitter the new dating site? Not that it’s a bad thing, but people’s feelings
can easily get hurt. I’m not going to judge what people do on twitter because my opinion doesn’t matter. But what I will say is, BE CAREFUL!
• Be careful of tweeting about your whereabouts. Some people are crazy enough to stalk you if they live near you.
• Be careful with the information you tweet publicly. Personal and pertinent information can be used against you. Lock your tweets every now and then. Some workplaces will reprimand a worker for how they portray themselves
on social sites and other places outside of work.
• Be careful who you exchange information with. Some people really do want to genuinely get to know you. Others are looking to just run game on you and others like you.
• Be careful with your heart. Stay guarded at all times. Some people
aren’t mindful of the fact that when they hurt you, it’s more baggage one
carries into the next connection. Learn from the experience and move on. Don’t let things linger, it’ll just take longer to recover from the experience.
• Be careful who you flirt with. There are some tattle tell friends and psycho significant others and girlfriends. If I had a man, I wouldnt care who he’s flirting with on twitter because it’s twitter and I’ve never been the jealous type. He just better come home to this good loving I’m ready to put on him as soon as he walks in the front door. He can talk on twitter with what could happen, but when he walks through the door, HOME IS WHERE IT’S HAPPENING… and then some.
How do you handle flirting on twitter? Have you had a love connection on twitter? Have you exchanged information with one of your followers?
Lia aka @LyfesLyrics (follow me on twitter)